2016 AFL Grand Final Betting Offers
The bookies have gone crazy for the 2016 AFL Grand Final with heaps of offers giving the punters the upper hand this AFL Grand Final.
We looked through all the Grand Final betting offers and picked out the 3 best.
Top 3 AFL Grand Final Betting Offers
Sportsbet are known for their great footy bonus bet offers and this AFL Grand Final they haven’t disappointed
- Place a head to head bet on the AFL Grand Final and if your team wins your winnings will instantly be doubled up to $50!
With Sydney paying around the $1.50 mark if you place $100 on the Swans and they do go onto win as the odds suggest, you will get $200 back, essentially giving you $2.00 odds!
- They also have a First Goal kicker offer thats hard to refuse. Simply place your first goal kicker bet on and if he fails to kick the first goal but either kicks the 2nd, 3rd or 4th goal you get a full refund up to $50 in bonus bets!
I recommend placing $50 on Buddy Franklin, his currently paying $7.00 so you would get $350 if he kicks the 1st goal and a full $50 refund if he doesn’t but goes on to kick either the 2nd, 3rd or 4th goal.
See more on these offers at the Sportsbet site here.
William Hill has gone with the very popular Norm Smith betting market. On top of this offer William Hill with give you a $88 bonus bet when depositing just $8! See more on this offer at their site here.
- Place a bet on the winner of the Norm Smith Medal and if he does not win the Medal but kicked the most goals or had the most possessions you get a full refund up to $25
I’m taking Luke Parker to win the Norm Smith Medal currently paying $7.00 at William Hill here. He polled very will in the Brownlow Medal this week and always gets stacks of possessions. Even if he doesn’t win he will be up there in the possession count.
CrownBet has started pushing their Crownbet rewards program that gives punters the option to take bonus bets or redeem points at Crown venues.
- Place a head to head bet on the AFL Grand Final and if you lose you get your stake back in CrownBet reward point up to $50.
This offer is good for people looking to bet on the Bulldogs which is currently paying $2.50 at CrownBet. The $50 worth of points is great insurance incase the Bulldogs cant create an upset. See more details on this offer at the CrownBet site here
- Place a bet on the first goal kicker for the AFL Grand Final and if he does not kick the first goal but does kick a goal during the match then you get you money back up to $50 in bonus bets.
Similar to the Sportsbet offer but better! Once again Buddy Franklin is my pick here. He is almost a sure thing to kick a goal during the match. Placing $50 on him is to kick the first goal will give you a $300 return with CrownBet. If he fails to kick the first but does kick one during the game you will be instantly be credited with a $50 bonus bet.