Tom Waterhouse Tipping Subscriptions
Tom Waterhouse is back, this time his on your side. Click here to get his free bronze horse racing tipping package
- Flemington: Melbourne Cup Day, 6 Nov 2018
- Flemington: VRC Derby Day, 3 Nov 2018
- Moonee Valley: W.S Cox Plate Day, 27 Oct 2018
- Moonee Valley: Manikato Stakes Night, 26 Oct 2018
- Caulfield: Caulfield Cup Day, 20 Oct 2018
- Royal Randwick: The Everest Day, 13 Oct 2018
- Caulfield: Caulfield Guineas Day, 13 Oct 2018
Best ways to deposit with a bookmaker
How to safely deposit into a betting account
Are you looking for the best way to deposit money into an Australian betting bookmaker website such as Luxbet or Sportsbet?
Read on and we will show you the best way to get started.
How can you deposit
Using a Visa or Mastercard is the most popular method for depositing funds into your betting account.
Widely regarded as one of the safest and secure online methods for payment, PayPal is known as the fastest and safer way to pay online deposits to Australian bookmakers.
The main benefit of using a PayPal account to deposit betting money is your credit card details are linked to your account so you don’t need to remember a credit card number everytime. All you need to enter is your CVV number to deposit online with Luxbet, Sportsbet or any other betting bookmaker that accepts PayPal.
Similar to PayPal, POLi is an instant online payment option that enables you to make a bank transfer straight into your betting account.
Direct Bank Transfer
You can deposit funds directly into a bookmaker’s account, you will just need the Bank Name, Account Name, BSB and Account number to get started.
Australian residents can use BPay to deposit funds into a bookmaker’s betting website over the internet. To deposit using BPay, start by logging into your Bank account online and head to the payment transfer section. In this section you will need to enter the Biller Code and Customer Reference number to link the payment with the correct account. You can find the code and number on the bookmaker’s website usually in the FAQ section.
Use Skrill/Moneybookers to deposit into a betting account, it’s simple, secure and allows for quick online payments. It’s a great tool that will help you safely deposit money into your account online.
Luxbet Deposit Options
Luxbet offers a wide range of deposit options online through the my account section on the website or phone application. The best part of depositing with Luxbet is there are no fees associated with deposits into your online betting account.
The advantages of depositing online with Luxbet are endless as they provide a number of different deposit options, including:
- Direct Bank Transfer
What are the disadvantages associated with depositing online with Luxbet?
- Direct deposit and BPAY deposits may take 2-3 working days to clear as advised by Luxbet.
- Moneybookers/Skrill deposits will be categorised as a purchase of bets and must be bet with before you can withdrawal earnings.
- Deposits by credit card must be bet with on Luxbet before any refunds are processed.
Sportsbet Deposit Options
Depositing online with Sportsbet is a secure and safe way to start betting and withdrawing your earnings. The website and app is designed with security in mind and all credit card information is protected by a security certificate.
The best feature available from Sportsbet is their cash card deposit option. The Sportsbet Cash card gives you the ability to withdraw your earnings from any ATM in Australia. Spend your hard earned winnings on luxury items with the Sportsbet cash card.
Sportsbet accepts multiple deposit options through their website and app:
What are the disadvantages associated with depositing online with Sportsbet?
- $5 minimum amount deposit for Debit/Credit Card, Skrill, POLi and PayPal.
- BPAY deposits expect to clear in 1-2 business days.
- POLi is not available on mobile and you can’t withdraw using POLi either.
Get started today!
Comments are closed.